If the menu images do not load kindly refer to the text-based menu below
Menu : Á LA Carte Dinner Menu
The Á La Carte Dinner Menu includes:
- PANKO CRUMBLED PRAWNS with wassabi mayonnaise and julienned pickled oriental salad.
- COFIT OF DUCK LEG with sautéed spinach, celeriac wholegrain mustard purée and port reduction.
- GOAT’S CHEESE with caramelized figs, pine kernels and asparagus fettuccine.
- NICK’S SPECIALTY PRAWN COOCKTAIL
- SCALLOPS & BLACK PUDDING with apple compote, celeriac purée and crispy iberico.
- GARLIC CRAB CLAWS AU GRATIN
- 24 HRS BRAISED & PRESSED PORK BELLY with pak choi and Szechuan poached pear mouse.
- TRIO OF FRESH FISH with samphire seaweed, butter blanc sauce.
- FILLET OF ORGANIC SALMON with dingle bay prawns in champagne sauce.
- PRAWN AND MONKFISH THERMIDOR
- NICK’S FAMOUS SEAFOOD PLATTER: oysters, prawns, smoked salmon, crab, fresh salmon, mussels, steamed white fish.
- NICK’S “SURF N TURF” OF THE DAY.
- FILLET OF BEEF with wild mushrooms and shallot boxty and pepper sauce or Café de Paris butter.
- ROAST RACK OF KERRY LAMB with apricot and roasted pine kernels stuffing and Madeira jus.
- VENISON WILL BOAR PIE THREE WAYS with wild berry jus.
- CORN-FED SUPREME OF CHICKEN with creamed potato, kale and wild mushrooms.
- SIDE SALAD
- MUSHROOMS SAUTÉ
- SAUTE ONIONS
- SWEET POTATO FRIES
- FRENCH FRIED ONIONS
- FRENCH FRIED POTATOES
- APPLE TARTE TATIN served with crème anglaise and Chantilly cream.
- RASPBERRY & WHITE CHOCOLATE CHEESECAKE with raspberry sorbet.
- CHOCOLATE HAZELNUT BROWNIE served with orange caramel sauce and chocolate ice cream.
- PASSION FRUIT ETON MESS.
- STICKY TOFFEE PUDDING served with toffee sauce and vanilla ice cream.
- CHEESE PLATE.
- TEA, COFFEE: Cappuccino, Espresso.
Nick’s Gastro Bar Menu
- DEEP FRIED BRIE with cranberry preserved and seasonal salad.
- THAI BEEF ASPARAGUS SALAD with oriental dressing.
- FRESH SOUP OF THE DAY.
- DUO OF SMOKED CURED SALMON seaweed and pickled vegetables.
- SAFFRON INFUSED FISH BROTH with prawns claws and mixed fresh fish.
- PEPPERED FILLET OF BEEF CARPACCIO with dressed rockets and Parmesan shavings.
- MUSSELS MARINIERE.
- BBQ SPICED CHICKEN WINGS with toasted sesame seeds and blue cheese dressing.
- NICK’S FAMOUS SPICY CALAMARI with romesco sauce.
- SIRLOIN STEAK with grilled vine tomatoes, peppers and Café du Paris.
- FISH AND CHIPS.
- SUPREME OF CHICKEN.
- SALMON POACHED OR GRILLED ASPARAGUS with lemon butter sauce.
- SEAFOOD MORNAY.
- CATCH OF THE DAY.
- CARAMELISED PEAR AND GOAT’S CHEESE TART with candied nuts and balsamic emulsion.
- CLASSIC NICKS BEEF BURGER dressed in salad and onion rings.
- PULLED BBQ PORK BAP with dressed salad and pickles.
- PULLED SHOULDER OF LAMB dressed in salad and pickles.
SAME as Á LA CARTE DINNER’s menu
All main courses are served with a selection of vegetables and potato of the day.
Wines and Craft Beer
- South African.
- New Zealand.
- Fortified, Sparkling and Desert wine.
All wines come in varieties of “Red” and “White” except for the German wine which only comes in white.
- Kig Puck Pale Ale.
- O’Hara’s Pale Ale.
- Killarney Pale Ale.
- Galway Hooker Pale Ale.
- West Kerry Red Ale.
- O’Hara’s Red Ale.
- Killarney Red Ale.
- Tom Crean’s Blonde Ale, etc.
All beers are served are Irish craft beers served with a traditional Irish style.
And there you have it! Identify with the package that suits you best and go for it. Surely, you would not regret doing so as you would get the best your money has to offer with Nicks.